Investment and Services
Investing in SleepyDogTraining is a wise investment, and the benefits are long-lasting. What is it worth to you, to have a relationship based on trust and respect with a stable, trustworthy, well-behaved dog?
SleepyDogTraining’s most popular session is the 2+ hour intensive training session*. I dig deep to understand your dog, and then work with you and your dog to directly address your individual needs. To learn more about what to expect your training to be like, call me!
- A 2+hour Intensive training/behavioral session $300. Intensive sessions are the best training experience at the best price per hour, in these sessions we can cover complex issues including but not limited to, behavioral issues, welcoming new baby trainings, (“Baby Proofing Your Dog”), behavioral issues that surface in multiple dog households, introduction of new pack members, dog on cat behaviors, and any other intense behaviors your dog may have like but not limited to severe anxiety, destructive behaviors, separation anxiety, or aggression issues towards humans, dogs or other animals, etc. – and sometimes, depending on your dogs issues, all you need is one session.
- Our rate for a session at your home is $200 or $150 at our farm, our farm is great for walking training and impulse control as well as reinforcing basic obedience commands with distractions.
- types of sessions like but not limited to= training/behavioral session, Refresher session, training/behavioral session for puppies (8 weeks – 1 year) Behavioral Evaluation of your dog, etc. (For clients who are more than an hour away there may be an additional travel fee.)
- 1 hour Puppy Basics Package (for puppies 8 weeks – 6 months old) and we address all of your puppy’s training and behavioral needs) at $150 for individual sessions or if you want to save some money we offer a 5 week package (= a 1 hour training session each week for 5 weeks) is available for your puppy at $775.00 -plus tax * must be paid in full on or before the first session. (For clients who are more than an hour away there is an additional travel fee.)
- 1 hour Basic Obedience Package – a 5 week long individualized program in which we come to your home once a week for a 1 hour training session. During each session we teach you and your dog one – or more – of 8 basic obedience commands (attention command, sit, stay, down, come, (heel and loose leash walking), place command and we address certain behavioral issues – please call for details. – package price is $825.00 -plus tax * * must be paid in full on or before the first session.(For clients who are more than an hour away there is an additional travel fee.)
- 1 hour Advanced Obedience Package- a 5 week long individualized program in which we come to your home or you come to our farm and work on off leash obedience skills including the place command. Your dog must have taken our Basic obedience package, and/or have solid, reliable basic obedience skills to take this program. – package price is $925.00 -plus tax * must be paid in full on or before the first session.
- 1 hour Behavioral Package – a 7 week long individualized program that combines basic obedience skills and addresses your dog’s behavioral issues as well. We come to your home, or you come to our farm and I spend 1 hour each visit working with you and your dog/s. This package is for “Baby Proofing Your Dog”, “Dog Proofing Your Baby”, dogs with serious behavioral issues like but not limited to severe anxiety, destructive behaviors, separation anxiety, or aggression issues towards humans, dogs or other animals, etc. if you are not sure that this is the package for you, give us a call and we will discuss your dogs issues. Package price is $1,550.00 -plus tax.(For clients who are more than an hour away there is an additional travel fee.)
- FYI – A note about packages – Packages must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- Training Walks– We come to your house (or your dog comes to our farm) and we take your dog out for a 1 hr training walk. We address any on leash issues your dog has that may make walks with him/her difficult or frustrating. Dogs who receive this service make amazing progress. Training Walks are great for clients who need that extra bit of conditioning and/or exercise….$150 ea. at our farm as a stand alone service, when you buy a Training Walk Package = 4 training walks for $600. -plus tax, – contact us for availability.
- Adventure Walks we pick your dog up and hike in local reservations, or parks…(so mo, eagle rock, mills, highpoint state park, stokes state forest and the apalachian trail)We love these walks as much as your dogs do! – contact us for pricing and availability.*FYI, there is a valet service for pick up and drop off, for clients. *there is an additional travel fee for this service…pricing depends on travel time, tolls and parking.)
- sleepydog llc clients who have had one or more sleepydogtraining sessions can always text or call us for questions/concerns and support.
- Phone Consultations/facetime/skype for 1 hour at $60 is a convenient option for dog owners who for whatever reason can’t do hands on sessions and need training and/or behavioral advice.
- Lite Home Style PetSit/Boarding at $80 a day for 1 dog -plus tax * (-for families boarding more than 1 dog at a time, the other dogs are an additional $10 a day – plus tax. we treat your pets as if they were our own, in our Lite home-style Petsit/boarding environment, playtime with or without other pets in the yard. your pets will have daily walks, and play times. peace of mind are some of the benefits of boarding with us. Please call us for availability as space is limited. We only take 1 to 4 dogs max into our home at a time so that we can give each dog what he/she needs. all dogs must be crate trained, even though they will be outside a lot…
- we must meet and evaluate all dogs before we agree to take them into our home for boarding or board and train. dogs must be crate trained and house trained…
- (*FYI, there is a valet service for pick up and drop off, for clients. *there is an additional travel fee for this service…pricing depends on travel time, tolls and parking.)
- Lite Home Style /PetSit/Boarding/Training starting at $1,200 per week- and can be up to $1,500 a week or more if the dog has a bite history or intense behavioral issues -plus tax – payment must be made before or on the first day of the board and train. we recommend a minimum of weeks or more, depending on your dog’s training and behavioral needs. Generally, dogs who come into a board and train type situation with more intense behavioral issues need to be in boarding training longer than their less intense cousins. – When you don’t have the time to do the training work with your dog in your own home, when your dog’s issues are too intense, if you live far from us, etc. boarding/training is an appropriate option. We train, modify behavior, rehabilitate your dog (if necessary), and follow up with one or more sessions in your home teaching you how to manage your dog and his/her new skills. Please call us for availability as space is limited. We only take one or two B and T dogs into our home at a time so that we can address each dogs issues and needs and correct any unwanted behaviors while they are with us. We have had excellent results with our lite board and train dogs. we must meet and evaluate all dogs before we agree to take them into our home for boarding or board and train situations. all board and train dogs must be crate trained (*FYI, there is a valet service for pick up and drop off, for clients. *there is an additional travel fee for this service…pricing starts at $200 per hour depends on travel time, traffic,tolls and parking fees.)
- Local Pet Sitting services (local & seasonal) For various reasons, sometimes the best place for your dogs, and other pets is in their own home. We are happy to come to your home 3-5 times a day to give your dogs everything they need while you are gone. – starting at $40 a visit for one dog, $50 for 2 dogs in the family. contact us for pricing on more than 2 dogs a day. We are happy to care for your exotic pets (like parrots, etc)… and your backyard chickens and honey bees. (I am a bee keeper.) and i keep chickens and goats on the farm as well. – *contact us for availability, pricing of exotics, bees and chickens.*contact us for availability, this service is for local and seasonal clients only.we must meet and evaluate all dogs before we agree to come to your home and pet sit them
- Reiki Sessions for your dog, Hands on Reiki or Distant Reiki is available at – $80 for Distant – $100 for Hands On – a session (included in 2+ hour intensives, training/behavioral sessions, and for boarding, and board and train dogs when needed.) *about Reiki – Reiki heals on all levels–mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual.The Reiki practitioner channels the life force energy through the placement of hands on the animal’s body, or sends the animal distant Reiki. Both of these treatment options are equally effective. Treatments can expedite the healing process after a pet has experienced a traumatic injury or undergone surgical procedures. A Reiki treatment session can offer a pet relief from debilitating diseases as well. It can also have a calming effect on a high-strung and hyperactive animal. Reiki for animals can relieve the stresses experienced at home or in the hospital environment. Reiki can also ease emotional issues such as separation anxiety, phobias, or distress stemming from trauma or abuse.(For clients who are more than an hour away there may be an additional travel fee.)
- Reiki and Animal Communication – We combine Reiki and Animal Communication to help you and your pets heal, and give you answers to questions you may have about him/her. $80 for distant reiki/communication and $100 for reiki and communication(For clients who are more than an hour away there is an additional travel fee
- *Group Classes – please call for availability, price and location! we are in the process of expanding our business to include group classes, doggie play groups and adventure hikes on trails on leash (and for dogs who are trained “off leash” dogs as well.)
- Matchmaking Services – A hands on service to help you find the perfect pet for you, your current pets, your family, your lifestyle.
- * Workshops and Seminars on the farm – that will cover many “all things dog” topics! please call for availability, price and location! we are very excited to offer these as one on one experiences or group experiences. pricing varies, call us for availability and location
- A Note about Rescue rates: We believe strongly in supporting rescue in all of it’s forms and have been active in rescue…well, forever. We work with rescues, shelters and sanctuaries to help dogs find foster and forever homes. We work equally hard to keep dogs in those homes.This note is dedicated to helping dogs in need of loving forever homes – no matter what issues they may have. Here at SleepyDogTraining we work towards all dogs finding and living happily ever after with their perfect “forever families.” That’s why we support 501c3 animal rescues, shelters and sanctuaries by offering special rates and services for them when we can….
- New Rescue Rates and Unique Services Available to 501c3 Animal Shelters, Rescue Groups and Sanctuaries at rescue rates – per hour rates depend on the dog and his/her issues.(For clients who are more than an hour away there may be an additional travel fee of 50.00 per hour.)
- Rescue Rates (for rescue groups/rescue organizations/animal shelters) are available for the following services:
- #1. Our “working evaluation” and our “1 hour training session” – for rescue groups/orgs and shelters…
- #2. New Light Home Style Board and Train rates for Rescues and Shelters by the month for almost any issues your dog may have. pricing depends on the behaviors we are teaching/training, modifying. We recommend a minimum of 1 month and a maximum, which is dependant on the dog’s issues and progress, for positive results. The more intense your dogs issues are, the longer he/she may need to be in a B&T situation to become an adoptable dog. We will keep in close contact with you and take photos and videos that we may post on our SleepyDogTraining facebook fan page, advertising both your adoptable dog and your rescue group. We have had excellent results with our lite board and train for rescue groups, shelters and sanctuaries. pricing for rescues depends on the dog, and his or her issues, and how many months he/she is with us. training includes 1.decompression, 2.basic obedience, 3.impulse control training. and 4.socialization. we must meet and evaluate all dogs before we agree to take them into our home for boarding or board and train situations. all dogs must be crate trained and come with their own crate.
- #3. Training rescued dogs at the kennels they are temporarily housed in, and or the foster homes they live in
- #4. Introducing rescued dogs to their prospective adoptive family, including children, cats, dogs, birds, etc.
- #5. A training session, that we call a “settle in session” in the new adopters home, with their new dog. This service has saved many adoptions!
- #6. Hands On Training workshops for the rescued dog, train volunteers to smartly and safely handle dogs.
- Schools and other organizations – We love coming to you to do presentations for kids of all ages. (= adults too!) We have well trained social dogs and birds… and… we are beekeepers! We can present unique hands on, fun, workshop type events on a number of different animal related subjects.
- Career Day at your school will be even better with a visit from SleepyDogTraining!
- We often have trained dogs available for adoption. want to adopt a dog, contact us and tell us what type of dog you are looking for!
- All payments received are non refundable.
- We accept cash, checks, and zelle as payment
- sleepydog llc is a proud full professional member of IACP.
- sleepydog llc is bonded and insured.
- sleepydog llc is a YLEO (young living essential oil) distributor…these oils are wonderful for your pets and for you!
- All Payments received are non refundable.
- We are distributers of guerillahealer cbd(one of our partners)…for dogs and their people. (cbd/hemp oil) cbd works really well for anxiety issues, in dogs and their people. cbd is also beneficial for health reasons, humans with cancer , parkinsons disease etc. cbd also works well for dogs health issues. we use it on our own dogs, and our clients dogs and love the results!
Help is just a phone call away…Please contact us at 973-743-7522 or 973 704-1722 call text or email firstname.lastname@example.org * Do you have questions about services or pricing? Do you need something that we don’t offer? Please email us! or call us! We welcome your questions! We will work with you to help your dog! texting is the quickest way to contact us
* We serve the NJ,NY,Pa area BUT we will travel almost anywhere to train, evaluate, and do any behavioral work necessary for your dogs. If you are more than two hours away, we may charge a travel fee per hour for our round trip travel time.
* Services and pricing are subject to change.
*All payments received are non refundable.
*A cancellation fee may be charged if you cancel a session. (this fee is the price of the session type you booked.)
*Sliding scale rates may be available for senior pet owners who are on a fixed income, disabled pet owners on a fixed income, veterans who are on a fixed income, and unemployed pet owners on a fixed income. We can’t always do this, but when we can, we do…(* not available at this time)
sleepydog llc is a proud full professional member of IACP.
sleepydog llc is bonded and insured.
sleepydog llc is a young living essential oil distributor. YLEO is not only wonderful for your pets, it is also wonderful for you!
- We are distributers of guerillahealer cbd(one of our partners)…for dogs and their people. (cbd/hemp oil) cbd works really well for anxiety issues, in dogs and their people. cbd is also beneficial for health reasons, humans with cancer , parkinsons disease etc. cbd also works well for dogs health issues. we use it on our own dogs, and our clients dogs and love the results… we think you will too!